Self Intro. - Learner Spot

Saturday, August 4, 2018

Self Intro.

To whom it may concern. 

"What unites us today is an urge for learning and innovations which is somewhere a yearning for success"

Hi friends,its my pleasure to introduce myself. I am Babita gupta from Bengal. I've completed M.A.(English),PGDCA & DPM till date. I've also served in K.V. as a secondary English teacher. At present I am self employed.

I am starting this online website learnerspott.blogspot.com geared towards supporting every student in their journey towards a better tomorrow. You all are invited to share your views and academic problems with me at my personal mail learnerspot7@gmail.com  . I assure that I would try my level best to solve the same at the earliest.

Hope I will find you all by my side to proceed on and on.


1 comment: